Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 18 Pregnancy Update (18wks and 2 days)



Weight Gained: Not sure


Maternity Clothes:  Not yet


Stretch Marks: No


Sleep:  I still wake up once a night to pee


Best Moment of the Week:  Starting to notice a small bump on my lower abdomen :)


Food Aversions:  Pretty much eating anything just trying to be healthy


Cravings:  Soups


Movement:  I still feel light tickling but am excited to feel obvious kicking movements soon


What I want to make for the little one next:  A snuggler still!  And crib sheets!  The good news is I have the fabric and supplies I just need to put it together now.


What I'm looking forward to:  My next doctor's appointment on June 8th for our anatomy scan


Milestones:  Seeing more of a bump this week.  Had a hard time uploading belly pics but they will eventually all be posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment