Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sullivan is here! 6 weeks and 1 day late posting!

Here is Sullivan!

I have been a bad blogger...I am still in the process of writing Sullivan's birth story but it will eventually be done and posted.  Here are the basics.  Our little bundle was born on October 23rd and he weighed 8 pounds even.  He had a full head of dark hair!  I completely fell in love with him the moment I saw him.  He could wear newborn size diapers up until 4 weeks and then we had to switch to size one.  He weighed 11 pounds 2 ounces at his one month appointment.  As for me...all of my clothes fit and I am four pounds off of my pre-pregnancy weight.  I feel great!  I would like to get a little more muscle but other than that the post partum recovery has been great.  I am not on a diet or focused on losing those four pounds.  I just think the breast feeding is definitely helping.  Right now Sully has been sleeping in our bed with us.  I found that its the easiest way for us both to get the most sleep.  Feeding him belly to belly laying down makes it easy for him to fall back asleep when he's done.  I am going to make a serious effort to post something daily with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment