Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Proud Momma of a 3 Month Old

Dear Sullivan,

You my sweet boy are three months old.  I really can't believe how fast time is going by.  Your Grandpa in Phoenix always says at birthdays that "it seems like yesterday (insert birthday boy/girl) were born" and now I get it.  Its not even close to your first birthday but I see how fast its going to come.  I know that one day you will have a family and witness this miracle first hand.  In all of my 26.5 years I have never felt so full, like my heart is overflowing with the purest happiness.  I say prayers for you every day.  Your dad and I are so madly in love with you.  One of your dad's favorite words to say when he sees you or even watches you sleep is that you are so precious.  Here are some of the things you have been up to lately.  

You love bringing your two fists up to your mouth and then sucking them
You wear size two diapers
You have started grabbing blankets or burp clothes and bringing them up to your face
You smile the most content smile when I brush my hair over your face...this one really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
You sleep next to me on our bed and I LOVE it
You are wearing size 3-6 month clothes
You love bath time so much it always relaxes you
Your favorite way to be held is upright with your belly towards us and your head up by our shoulders so you can look around
You like sitting on my belly with my knees bent and your back resting on my legs, today you leaned forward away from my legs and didn't lose balance so you were sitting without help...it only lasted a few seconds but you did it!
We do play time lots everyday and I talk to you and I love to hear you "talk" to me
You have the sweetest voice I have ever heard

I love you, my sweet boy.

~momma

No comments:

Post a Comment