Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lookout...Fun Stuff Ahead


I am getting so excited for our trip to Phoenix.  The weather is going to be great (I hope) and it will be nice to see my family.  Arty and I will get to go on some dates since we will have babysitters...hooray for that!  I got him tickets to go see a Cubs spring training game as part of his birthday gift.  I think it will be fun!  I also signed up for a boot-camp class that we used to take when we lived there.  They say that it can burn 800 calories per one hour class.  I have never been so sore in my life until I took this class.  Seriously I would wake up the next morning in bed and know I was sore before I even started moving.  Its a good feeling.  Plus, I know we will get to eat some good food and my cousin Kaysie will be there to see Sullivan for the first time AND the last time my parents and family saw Sully he was only one month old.

I need helpful tips for traveling with a baby.  I am planning on bringing our stroller and ergo and have no idea what the process for the stroller is.  I assume its a gate check thing?  Arty will be with me on my flight there but I will be solo on my flight back.  Yikes!  How did your babies do on their first flight? I already pulled out the suitcases and am trying to slowly pack stuff that I know I will need.  So much more thought goes into things when you have a baby to pack for.


Tomorrow is our stroller exercise class and I just have to say that I am so glad I joined.  The other mom's are really nice and we have a good time with our babies.  On Monday, Sullivan was not a happy camper during class so I put him in the Ergo and did the work out with him there.  My legs were pretty tired after doing lunges, wall sits, dips, and squats with an extra 18 pounds strapped to me.  He slept as soon as I put him in the carrier.  

~Megan 


1 comment:

  1. I applaud you for working out with a baby, I can barely force myself to work out without one! I'd really like to try a boot camp class, but I don't think I could handle it.

    ReplyDelete