Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

M.I.A

Sorry I have been slacking on the blog lately. Sad to say Sully got sick during our vacation and ended up in the hospital for three nights with RSV. Such a heartbreaking thing to see your child uncomfortable like that. He is on the mend and we are so happy to be out of the hospital now. I hope he sleeps well tonight now that there are no cords attached to him and no alarms to sound. I will to be back to my normal blogging soon but for now I am going to hold Sullivan extra close and give him lots of kisses. He's such a strong baby, all the nurses said so and through everything he stayed happy and smiley. I feel so blessed to be his momma.

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. awe so sad for your little man. i'll be thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry to hear he was sick! Glad he is home and doing better.

    ReplyDelete