Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Show Us Your Life-How I stay my version of organized


I decided that the linky going on a Kelly's Korner sounded like an interesting topic about staying organized.

I am no organizational expert.  However, the way I stay the most organized is by following in the wake of my husband and picking up after him (mostly his habit of dropping yesterdays clothes in a pile somewhere).  I clean more on the weekdays because he's in dental school all day and can't wreck any progress I may have made on the organizational front.  That's not to say that he doesn't help me out cleaning and putting stuff away because he has kind of adopted cleaning the kitchen and loading and unloading the dishes each night. 

 I also like finding recipes and shopping for each meal.  I made a cute recipe binder with page protectors and the cheap packs of file folders from the Target dollar section.



~Megan

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm sloooowly putting a recipe binder together. I wish there was a Target closer to me. They have the cutest paper products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your binder is so pretty! :) I am following your blog! Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern on your binder. What a great tool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blog hopping and found yours! I'm now following! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete