Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Blogs I adore

I am linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner today to bring you a few of my favorite blogs.  I follow hundreds of blogs so narrowing down to a few favs is difficult but I'll do my best.  Since I am a new mom it seems that all of my most loved blogs revolve around babies too.

Project: Baby  Kristin is absolutely hilarious.  I have laughed while reading her blog probably more than any other.  She is a new mama to a beautiful baby girl and it truly is a joy to hear her perspective on things. I think she should write a book because she is that entertaining.   And to top it off she is stunning, seriously.  Go check this one out.

Dear Baby  Melissa has such a way with words.  Her writing is beautiful and she describes her family and life with such emotion.  I'm pretty sure I cried during the birth story of her daughter Everly.  I can't say enough about this one.   I am sure most of you already follow her but if not I highly recommend this blog!  

Enjoying the Small Things  Kelle takes the MOST beautiful pictures of her little girls and of her fun and interesting life.  Plus, she is such an inspirational and talented writer.  My words don't do this one justice at all.  I can't say enough good things about it!

Stealing Baby Kisses   Ashley has an adorable baby boy close to my little Sullivan's age and it seems like we go through similar things.  I love her blog and I think we could be friends in real life.  She's totally honest and real and I love that about her!

I know I am forgetting some of my favorites but my little guy is begging for some play time right now so I'll leave you with these four.  Enjoy!

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm gettin obsessed with baby blogs lately and it makes me feel a little crazy... I read that birth story though on Enjoying the Small Things and seriously cried my eyes out! I want to do lunch or dinner next time you are in town!

    ReplyDelete