Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Tuesday


Yesterday started at 7am with home-made nonfat latte.



Delicious.


Sully pushing a little toy across the kitchen floor in his pajama shirt and fresh diaper.  This is what he does 
multiple times a day almost always with a different object though.


Morning snack.  This blender was a birthday gift from the hubs a couple years ago.  I finally decided to start making smoothies in there.  It is addicting.  Here's what I like in it:
-Frozen blueberries
-Spinach
-Banana
-Almond milk
-Sometimes ground flax seed too or a scoop of vanilla protein powder



You can't even taste the spinach and it tastes so good!


Went to the same park again but this time I noticed cute painted birdhouses in the trees.


We explored the park a little more and discovered a small creek and walking trail.




Sully loved the leaves yesterday.


He was especially focused on the crunchy ones.


Haha he was coming at me fast in this one.  Love those out-stretched arms.


I'm not sure what kind of tree this is but it had fruit on it.


It was a great day.

I know I mentioned in my last post that I got the white noise machine that Moms On Call recommends and tonight is the third night we've used it.  I really like it because it blocks out other noises from around the house.  I have it on the "white noise" setting but there are lots of other modes to choose from.   I think Sullivan likes it.  He seems more content in his crib so that alone makes this momma happy.

~Megan

1 comment: