Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yesterday


Yesterday the weather almost reached 60 degrees here.  It was a beautiful day.  The clouds bounced playfully in the sky and the sun finally came out.  We soaked it up big time.


I think Sullivan and I both get stir crazy in the winter months.  He'll reach for my finger and lead me to the door so that we can go outside.  So outside we go.


I love seeing him explore and figure out new things.  We watched and listened for birds.


I took him to the park in the afternoon.


A cool breeze came.


But a little wind never stopped us from having a good time.


Pebble, branch, and pine cone art was made.





Oh my what a sweet boy!

~Megan

P.S. Sullivan has started to give kisses now, complete with the sound effect of his sweet lips getting sucked in and being released.  His kisses are AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. what a handsome fella :) btw, i'm currently holding a giveaway for my whole-hearted followers if you're interested! i hope we can connect!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/dorothy-explorr-giveaway-giveaway.html

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new reader! Love your blog and you son is so adorable. How sweet that he is giving you kisses now, I cant wait for my daughter to do that!

    ReplyDelete