Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A boy and his shoes

When we found out we were having a baby boy, one of the things I knew I wanted for him was some Rainbow flip-flops.  I bought these before he was born.


I think they are a size 9-10 and way too big for his size 4-5 foot.  He could care less.  


When we lived in Arizona and visited California there would often be a mandatory pit stop at the outlet store in San Clemente to pick up a few pairs of flip flops.  We all have them and love them.


He loves trying them on.



I think he was saying, "come on momma...put my flip flops back on."  :)

~Megan

3 comments:

  1. Im new to your blog, very cute! Rainbows are the best! I didn't realize they made them so small! Ill have to get our little guy a pair next time we are in San Clemente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think I remember you getting those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cool, my Josh wouldn't keep them on for more then 2 seconds though. Definatley a New Follower here x

    ReplyDelete