Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Picture Overload

I don't think anyone can accuse me of not taking enough pictures of this little guy.  He's just so darn cute AND photogenic haha! Well, this morning I took him to the park where I am going to be doing mini Mother's day photo sessions with some friends next weekend.  We were scoping out some spots and just having fun wondering around.


 

He carried sticks around with him pretty much the whole time.








He was so proud standing on this stump.  Did a little marching there.










Completely mesmerized by the basketball hoop.






This rock pile was right across from the dog park.


Sully could have sat there all day watching those dogs.


Definitely a fun and beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie! Thanks for following my blog - I'm looking forward to reading more of yours!

    ReplyDelete